Thursday, December 17, 2009

NINE premire

I was looking through pictures of the New York "Nine" premier this morning and couldn't help but be captivated by the beautiful dresses. While Kate Hudson looked gorgeous in her Chanel Haute Couture and Nicole Kidman rocked the strapless Prada, it was Fergie who won best dressed for the evening in my eyes. Her Marchesa gown from the 2010 resort collection was absolutely stunning.



Seeing the gown on her made me remember how much I really loved that collection. Resort is so often overlooked. I really loved an article I read in Harpers not to long ago that talked about the poor overlooked collections. Marchesa's 2010 Resort collection is a beautiful mix of ancient Greek meets chic uptown girl. My favorite pieces are the classical inspired dresses.




images from style.com and celebritysnap.com

What do you think of the collection?

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous gown; I love the Grecian feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fergie looks absolutely stunning!!! I love her dress!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping a comment!
I love hearing your opinions and thoughts.

♥Kassie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails