Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Adios '09


Hi Guys! Sorry that the updating has been basically nonexsistent. As if the Holidays weren't enough stress, I came down with a terrible cold the day before Christmas Eve and have been just lounging in bed since then. Hope you all had wonderful holidays! I'll post a picture of what I got later this week.
I can't believe 2009 is over. The decade is over. Thats crazy. But there some pretty good and bad times to this year. I'm more excited for whats to come.
Anyone have really exciting plans for the New Years?

7 comments:

  1. i hope u're fine now!
    happy new year, wish u a great year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, cant believe it's already been a decade!
    HAPPY early NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your doing better, I'm going to a party to celebrate. Time goes by too fast! Lovely blog! Happy New Year!



    toshima-sushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year!!!! sorry about the cold, hope you feel much better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Get well soon?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping a comment!
I love hearing your opinions and thoughts.

♥Kassie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails