Saturday, December 19, 2009

On Gossamer Wings

I went shopping yesterday for Christmas gifts and ofcourse found myself wandering into Free People maybe looking for a little gift for myself. And I fell in love with the most beautiful tunic. I would love this for my trip to Mexico in January.


I love the whimsical feel to it. I feel like it would be perfect in the summer with gold gladiators and white jeans. The details are beautiful as well.

Buy the Gossamer Wings Tunic at Free People for $128

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you , and this is a great look!

    xoxo, thn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the tunic, it's very boho chic and I'm sure it will be so great for Mexico!!

    Go get it:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping a comment!
I love hearing your opinions and thoughts.

♥Kassie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails